1.‐ Ownership of the Website
In accordance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, "LSSI"), we put in your knowledge that the page www.giroridelikeaprospain.com/ www.giroridelikeaprospain.es/www.giroridelikeaprospain.org (hereinafter, the “Website” or the “Platform ”) is operated by Unidad Editorial Sports&Events, S.L.U., (hereinafter, the “Unidad Editorial”), with CIF B-09809690, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, in volume 43,228, folio 105, section 8, sheet M- 763782, registration 1, whose registered office is at Avenida San Luis, 25, 28033, Madrid.
2.‐ Use of the Website
Access to the Website is free, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the User.
The Unidad Editorial reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the Website and its contents, configuration and presentation, including this Legal Notice, so we recommend reading it before each access and navigation through the Platform. The Unidad Editorial will place these conditions in a visible place, freely accessible for as many queries as you wish to make. In any case, acceptance of the policies will be a prior and essential step to subscribing to the newsletter. news available through the Website.
The User agrees not to use the Website for fraudulent purposes, as well as not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of the Unidad Editorial or third parties, forcing themselves to use the Platform, the services and the contents included in it in a diligent, correct and lawful manner.In particular, the User undertakes to refrain from: deleting, eluding or manipulating the "copyright" and other data identifying the rights of their owners incorporated into the contents of the Website, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may include said contents.Likewise, the User undertakes not to carry out any act in order to damage, disable or overload the Website, or that prevents, in any way, the normal use and operation of the same.
As a consequence of the foregoing, the User is solely responsible before the Unidad Editorial and third parties for:
- – Those consequences that may derive from the use, for illicit purposes or effects or contrary to this document, of any content of the Website, prepared by the Unidad Editorial or any third party.
- – The consequences that may arise from the use contrary to the content of this document and harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or deteriorate the Platform or its services or prevent normal enjoyment by other Users
In the event that you breach this Legal Notice, or that the Unidad Editorial reasonably suspects that you are breaching it, the Unidad Editorial reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to the Website, adopting any technical measure that is necessary for this purpose. Likewise, the Unidad Editorial reserves the right to decide, at any time, on the continuity of the services it provides through the Platform.
3.‐ Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The intellectual property rights over the provision of the contents of the Website (including the sui ge rightneris on the database), its graphic design (look & feel), the distinctive signs (trademarks and trade names), the underlying computer programs (including source codes), as well as the different elements that make up the Platform (texts , graphics, logos, designs, photographs, videos, etc.) correspond to the Unidad Editorial or have, where appropriate, the right to use and exploit them, and in this sense they constitute works protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations. in force.
The use of the Website by the User in no way implies the transfer of any intellectual and/or industrial property right over the Platform, its contents and/or the distinctive signs of the Unidad Editorial. To this end, Through this Legal Notice, except in those cases in which it is legally permitted, the User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available, extracting and/or reusing the Website, its contents and/or the distinctive signs of the Unidad Editorial, either partially or totally.
The reproduction of elements or contents of the Website for profit or commercial purposes is expressly and strictly prohibited. Likewise, copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, marketing, public communication and/or or any other action that involves an infringement of the current Spanish and/or international regulations regarding intellectual and/or industrial property, as well as the use of the contents of the website if it is not with the express prior written authorization of the Publishing Unit.
4.‐ Limitation of Liability
The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Website is carried out at all times at their own risk and responsibility, for which the Unidad Editorial is not responsible for the misuse or improper use that may be made of the Platform. For this purpose, it will only be responsible for the damages that the User may suffer due to the use of the Website, when said damages are due to our malicious action.
In particular, by way of example but not limitation, the Unidad Editorial will not be responsible for:
- – The content of the sites linked through the links included within the Website. In this regard, the terms set forth in section 5 of this Legal Notice will apply.
- – Damages of any kind caused to the User's computer equipment by viruses, worms, Trojans or any other harmful element. The User acknowledges that the use of the Internet network implies the assumption of a risk that their computer equipment may be affected by the aforementioned elements. To this end, the User is responsible, in any case, for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and elimination of harmful electronic programs.
- – Damages of any kind caused to the User that are caused by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service during its provision or with In this regard, the User acknowledges that access to the Platform requires services provided by third parties outside the control of the Unidad Editorial (for example: telecommunications network operators, access providers, etc.) whose reliability , quality, continuity and operation does not correspond to the Unidad Editorial.
- – The use that the User may make of the materials on this Website, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the contents of the Website or of third parties.
- – The acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties may be linked to the Unidad Editorial by contractual means.
- – The access of minors to the contents included in the Platform, being the responsibility of their parents or legal guardians to exercise adequate control over the activity of the children or minors in their care or to install any of Internet use control tools in order to avoid (i) access to materials or content not suitable for minors, as well as (ii) the sending of personal data without the prior authorization of their parents or guardians.
In any case, the Unidad Editorial undertakes to solve any problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the User to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
5.‐Links to other Internet sites.
The Website may include devicesTechnical link devices (links) that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter, “Linked Sites”). In these cases, the Unidad Editorial acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with article 17 of the LSSI, and will only be responsible for the content and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the illegality. and have not disabled the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, please notify the Unidad Editorial through email@example.com. In no case, this communication will entail the obligation to withdraw the corresponding link.
The existence of Linked Sites in no way implies that the Unidad Editorial has actual or any other type of knowledge of the services and contents of the same in case of illegality, nor that it necessarily maintains agreements with those responsible or owners of the Linked Sites. Nor does the existence of said links imply recommendation, promotion, identification or conformity of the Unidad Editorial with the manifestations, contents or services provided through the Linked Sites. Consequently, the Unidad Editorial is not responsible for the content of the Linked Sites, nor their conditions of use and confidentiality policies, the User being solely responsible for checking and accepting them each time they access and use them.
The User and, in general, any natural or legal person who intends to establish a link from their page or site to the Platform, must obtain prior written authorization from the Unidad Editorial. The establishment of said link , does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the Unidad Editorial and the owner or owner of the site or page on which it is established, nor the acceptance or approval by the Unidad Editorial of its contents or services.
The establishment of any link from a page or site other than any of the pages of the Platform of the Unidad Editorial will be subject to the following conditions:
- – The total or partial reproduction of any of the services contained in the Website is not allowed.
- – No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about the pages of the Website and its services will be included.
- – Under no circumstances will the Unidad Editorial be responsible for the content, information, statements, opinions or services made available to the public on the page from which a link to the Website is established.
- – Any link will be made to the main page of the Website.
In any case, the Unidad Editorial reserves the right to prohibit or disable links to the Website at any time, especially in cases of illegality of the activity or content of the page or site in which it is included. the same.
The use of the Website is governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law, any conflict or litigation that arises between the user and the Unidad Editorial will be dealt with by the competent courts and tribunals in accordance with the applicable legislation.
In the event that any of the provisions contained in this Legal Notice is declared totally or partially null, it will be withdrawn or replaced. In any case, said declaration of nullity will not affect the validity of the rest of the provisions contained in this Legal Notice.